First thing you asked us at the beginning of the semester was: "why are we here?". Well, I thought about that. A lot. We all have a purpose. And our purpose right now is to figure out our purpose, that's what college is. So...why college? why CRU? The truth is, I chose CRU because a friend of mine from camp was going here. Then I chose to rush a fraternity and I made new friends, and college has been everything I could have ever imagined it to be. So I kept thinking, why would I ever wanna leave this place? But then I realized that there's so much left to learn, an experience to look forward to. And today I'm graduating, hopefully. I'm hanging out to the real world with the love of my life, who was my purpose. So, today I'm here to graduate, and tomorrow... that's hard to say because I have no idea of where I'll be.
- Chesire Puss - she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. "Come, it's pleased so far" thought Alice, and went on - would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to - said the cat.
- I don't much care where...- said Alice.
- Then it doesn't matter which way you go - said the cat.
- ... so long as I can get somewhere - added Alice as an explanation.
- Oh, you're sure to do that - said the cat - if you only walk long enough.