You are the books you read, the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, the breath of fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner. You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. You are every single day. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and let the colours fill your mind.
- I'm sorry, Cap.
- About what? The fact that I don't have a plan?
- No, the fact that I judged you for it. I was wrong.
- What has gotten into you?
- What do you mean?
- You're so nice, and care-free, and beach-babe beautiful, I feel like I'm on a tampon commercial.
- That's because in four days I have to go back to school and figure out what I wanna do with the rest of my life.
- And what about that ten-year plan?
- Let's just say I coppied off someone else's paper and now I don't know what I'll be doing in ten minutes. I'm staring out into the vast empty ocean that is my future.
- Feels good, doesn't it?
- It does, and... It feels terrifying.
What a great idea, right?! okay but slow it down a little bit, yes... I've been looking for a good tutorial of this for like forever, but all I found was a couple of vague indications like: "get a glow-in-the-dark stick like those they hand in the clubs, then break it and mix the liquid with clear nail polish". Maybe just me, but I feel like the sentence was ended by an implicit "Duh, you jerk...". Anyway, my intuition tells me that a layer of white polish should be applied in order to brighten it up and give some flesh to the colour.
Oh, and can you even imagine trying to sleep with this on? dude, can't wait to try it!
People always ask me, "You have so much confidence, where did that come from?". It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl...it doesn't have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see.Your body is your temple, is you home, and you must decorate it.