20120417

Dads are the original hipsters


"Hi, my name is Brad Getty, author and creator of Dads are the Original Hipsters. Now, if you're like me, and you drink cheap beer, maybe listen to Final, have skinny jeans and ride a bycicle, and think you're one of the most original people that exists... I have bad news for you. In fact, you're not that original. Your dad did all theese things well before you did, and he did them way better. Dads are the original hipsters."

I ran into this incredibly hilarious thumblr the other day, all about pictures of guys from the 70's and 80's and a couple of pharagraps giving reasons to why our dads were much cooler than we are, and why we're not as original and creative as we think we are. I remembered that my dad looked exactly that way when he was on his 20's, and then I started wondering about all the things he hastn't told me... or doesn't want to tell me.

Here is the thumblr itself:
dadsaretheoriginalhipster.tumblr.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment