- I'm sorry, Cap.
- About what? The fact that I don't have a plan?
- No, the fact that I judged you for it. I was wrong.
- What has gotten into you?
- What do you mean?
- You're so nice, and care-free, and beach-babe beautiful, I feel like I'm on a tampon commercial.
- That's because in four days I have to go back to school and figure out what I wanna do with the rest of my life.
- And what about that ten-year plan?
- Let's just say I coppied off someone else's paper and now I don't know what I'll be doing in ten minutes. I'm staring out into the vast empty ocean that is my future.
- Feels good, doesn't it?
- It does, and... It feels terrifying.